Holistic Health / Naturopathic Consultation
The path to health, energy and vitality.
Naturopathy involves individualised treatment of health imbalances managing the root causes of disease and dysfunction in the body, using diet, herbs, minerals, phytonutrients, water, exercise, relaxation techniques and many other modalities.
Chronic diseases and health challenges are signs from your body that something is awry. Something is out of balance and has tipped the scale towards ill health.
Let’s tip it the other way and get your back on track, so you can get on with living and loving!
Initial Treatment Package - $105
(includes first two appointments)
Follow Up – $45
What to expect from my naturopathic treatment:
- Education about your condition, how it happened and what steps are required to improve health outcomes
- Personalised treatments and prescriptions
- Consideration for any medical treatment or medication you may be using and working with this not against it. I understand the medical system and how it works from many years of specialised and community nursing.
- Comprehensive welcome pack, consultations and treatment plans.
- Goal orientated treatment plans.
- Follow up care and advice
- Shopping lists and recipes
- Take home information
- Considerations to budget, values, culture and your strength
Conditions that we work with in clinic are:
- Skin condition, acne, psoriasis, eczema, recurrent boils and infections
- Digestive complains, IBD, Crohns, reflux, indigestion, GERD
- Respiratory condition, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, sinusitis
- Allergies, hay fever, urticaria
- High blood pressure
- Tiredness lethargy
- Thyroid imbalances
- Low mood, depression
- Female hormonal disorders, PMS, hot flushes and menopausal symptoms
- Weight management